Indie Artist School Results Vocal Coaching & Mentorship Agreement
Purpose of the Agreement: The purpose of this Agreement is to develop a coaching relationship between the Parties to cultivate the Client’s vocal goals and create a plan to carry out those goals through stimulating and creative interactions with the ultimate result of maximizing the Client’s personal and/or professional vocal potential (“Coaching Services”).
1. Coach-Client Relationship – Duties & Responsibilities. A vocal coaching relationship is a partnership between two or more individuals or entities. This relationship is not a legal partnership, instead more like a teacher-student or coach-athlete relationship. Each Party must uphold its obligations for the coaching relationship to be successful.
1.1. The Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behavior established by the International Coach Federation (IFC), an internationally recognized standard for coaching.
1.2. The Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and suggestions, and fully engage and devote oneself to the coaching process.
1.3. The Client acknowledges and agrees that vocal coaching & mentorship is a comprehensive process that may explore different areas of the Client's life, including mindset, health, and daily habits to ensure the best results for vocal transformation. Still, it is ultimately the Client’s decision to incorporate coaching into each aspect of life.
1.4. The Client is solely responsible for implementing the techniques discovered through coaching.
2. Coaching & Mentorship Structure. Kristal Cherelle will lead you in 1:1 (1hr, weekly) vocal coaching sessions on live zoom video for a total of 24 sessions (except for sessions that the student has canceled outside of the terms for makeup sessions). Mentorship check-ins from Kristal Cherelle will be conducted every week via email. You may email [email protected] for 24-7 mentorship.
3. Confidentiality. This coaching relationship and all information (physical or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship are bound by the principles of confidentiality outlined in the ICF Code of Ethics. Therefore, the Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s consent. With exception of recorded vocal footage of Indie Artist School sessions (used to highlight vocal transformation). BE ADVISED: the Coach-Client relationship is not protected by legal confidentiality (like doctor-patient or attorney-client). As such, the Coach could be required to divulge otherwise confidential information to authorities.
4. Cancelling of Services (applicable for grandfathered (prior to 2021)--subscription monthly plans only). If the client cancels their recurring monthly session payment subscription voluntarily or due to failed payments—all subsequent sessions are forfeited. Suppose client has outstanding makeup sessions for the month that were pre-paid at the time of cancelation. In that case, those sessions will serve as school credits to be applied as an extra session(s) when client re-enrolls or the monetary value of the outstanding sessions can be applied toward the payment of other Indie Artist School products such as online courses etc.
5. Session Cancellation & Makeup Policy. The Client agrees to notify (Kristal Cherelle) Indie Artist School Results Vocal Coach 24 hours before any scheduled session that Client needs to reschedule. If the client informs later than 24hrs, Indie Artist School reserves the right to charge the Client for the scheduled session as a missed/canceled session rather than allow it to be rescheduled as a makeup.
6. Payment structures for 6 months of 1-on-1 Vocal Coaching & Mentorship.
$3,600 USD + Tax (Payment/installment plans are available as determined by 3rd-party platforms Klarna & Affirm deemed appropriate)
7. Termination of Initial Agreement/Refund/Termination Fee. The client can terminate this agreement & session subscription no later than24hrs after enrollment. Upon cancelling, client will receive a partial refund of 75% of total value. In addition, 25% of payment goes toward termination fee to the school.
8. Limited Liability. The Coach makes no guarantees, representations, or warranties of any kind or nature, expressed or implied concerning the coaching services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall the Coach be liable to the Client for any indirect, consequential, or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this Agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount paid by the Client to the Coach under this Agreement for all coaching services rendered through and including the termination date. The Client agrees that the Coach is not liable or responsible for any actions or inactions, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach.
9. Entire Agreement. This document reflects the entire agreement between the Coach and the Client and reflects a complete understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations. The Agreement may not be amended, altered, or supplemented except in writing signed by both the Coach and the Client.
10. Dispute Resolution and Legal Fees. If a dispute arises out of this Agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the Parties agree to engage in mediation. Suppose the matter cannot be resolved through mediation, and legal action ensues. In that case, the successful party will be entitled to its legal fees, including, but not limited to its attorneys’ fees.
11. Legal and Binding Agreement. This Agreement is legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. This Agreement may be entered into and legally binding both in the United States and throughout the World. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this Agreement.
12. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. Suppose the Court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or enforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable. In that case, such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
13. Waiver. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
14. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed and construed following the state's, jurisdiction’s, or country's laws where both Parties reside, without affecting any conflicts of law’s provisions. If the Parties reside in different locations, this Agreement shall be governed and construed following the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any conflicts of law’s provisions.